All India Milli Council Held its executive body meeting on 17th august 2016 in Grand hotel Gulbarga.
In the press meet after wards , Manzoor Alam Gen.Secy spoke to media and gave out the details of important points discussed at the occasion “All India Milli Council condemns communal violence and hatred being spread throughout the country, and demand Govt of India to initiate action against the perpetrators of violence and communal hatred against Dalits and Minorities particularly Muslims. Relief and Rehabilitation should also be done for the victims of violence.” He said
He read out the Resolutions which are as follows:
- Demand for review of the unconstitutional clauses present in different parliamentary acts.
- Demand steps by Government of India to restore the environment of peace and communal harmony.
- Request all the citizens of India to participate in such activities which promotes mutual love, fraternity, unity and communal harmony.
- Restoration of minority status of Aligarh Muslim University with immediate effect.
- 50 days of unprecedented curfew in Kashmir valley should immediately end and pallet guns culture should also stop. Political dialogue involving the people of Kashmir must start and confidence building measures announced immediately. Kashmiri identity, democracy and humanity should get the upper hand in the valley.
Press meet was presided by Maulana Hakeem Muhammad Abdullah Mughaisi National President AIMC. Qamar-ul Islam, Former Minister State of Karnataka, E Abubakar (SDPI Former President and AIMC NEC member) and other AIMC members were also present.